Real Madrid New Head Coach



ANCELOTTI OFFICIALLY PRESENTED AS REAL MADRID MANAGER




Paul Clement and Zinedine Zidane will be working alongside Ancelotti as his assistants




"The club has done a lot of work, I had a one year contract with PSG. Due to the good relationship between the clubs I'm here

Zizou decided he would love to have a coaching role, and I think he'll be a very good assistant, happy to have him by my side.The squad is very good, in the coming days we will talk to the club, and see what we have to do.

Today I can not say who goes or who stays. No time. In the coming days we will know. Everyone knows that the tenth's is great goal. I have this ambition and responsibility. Not a problem.

Playing attacking quality football is needed, this team has a lot of quality. Should not be difficult to organize. Being at Real Madrid is a dream come true for me. RM represents a very great history and tradition in football

I love football, so Real Madrid is a dream. I want to wish Laurent Blanc and Paris Saint-Germain the best of luck."



Comments